Today is my baby girl's 5th birthday! She is SO loving being five, and she has reminded me many, many times today that she is five (like I could really forget? lol) We had a lot of fun today, but man, am I worn out! We had lunch at BK (Kaylor's pick), then played for a while at ChuckECheese, then to the Discovery Museum, then to DQ for icecream! Kaylor had a blast with her mamaw & I, as did we. After we got home, we sang happy birthday to her and let her blow candles out on her cookie cake. The canopy was a big hit.. she loved it!
As for me, I am proud to say that I did NOT cry today! I held it together! hahaa.. now, that's not to say that I won't cry on her first day of kindergarten! ;)
Here is the newly 5 year old, birthday girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment