Greetings!... Quick update on us. Kaylor is loving school, well all except for "some older boy that calls her devil", as she tells us. She doesn't seem to know his name, or why he does it, "he just does" she says.
Work is work for me.. I stay plenty busy all day. We still haven't heard any more info about the severence packages being offered. Job hunting is still t
Erik made a trip up to Chicago today, to meet with a businessman interested in buying the Harry Beaver t-shirt company. He's getting the paperwork typed up with his attorney, and will be issuing the first payment! Yipppe! I know Erik is excited about it, because he will still own 33% of the company. I have full faith in his wealth of knowledge and am excited that he is accomplishing his many goals!
Other than that, not too much more is new. I'm headed downstairs to walk on the treadmill for a bit, then working on realtors classes.. Adios!
Couple pics while playing outside tonight:


No comments:
Post a Comment