Keeping myself plenty of busy tonight while Kaylor is at mamaw's house rounding out her Spring Break week.. Speaking of Spring Break, I can always remember as a high-schooler watching every single one of the MTV shows that aired during the week of Spring Break and fantasizing about being at any one of those given warm, tropical places... ahh... and I still fantasize about that today, minus the MTV shows of course..haha
Working madly on the content for the website to get it to my talented fiance' to build for me.. I've had a ton of people asking about it, so it's definitely top on my priority list of things to do!
Tomorrow night Erik & I are headed to Champaign to see our good friends Kris & Casey. Such a cute, loving, newlywed couple. We don't get to see them often, so we're definitely looking forward to some fun, quality time w/ them! Then Saturday we head back home and pack up for Starved Rock for a wedding... definitely will be a good time too! On Sunday after we eat breakfast, Erik & I are going to hike on some trails up there before heading back.. All in all should be a fantastic weekend. Sunday of course I get to see my baby! I'm already missing her, so I can't wait to shower her w/ hugs!
As promised, I'm posting the pics from Kaylor & my mini-shoot yesterday. We (er, maybe I) had a ton of fun! Of course it paid off for Kaylor since she was bribed w/ McDonald's for lunch and gummi worms for dessert :P She is SUCH a funny little girl.. Each time I would snap a picture, she'd switch her pose. Hence the "peace sign"... totally Kaylor! Found several new spots for outdoor shoots this summer..











No comments:
Post a Comment