This week my Grandma Sassman has been helping out w/ Kaylor.. She had a couple of days in between ending camp at the YMCA and starting her first 1/2 day of school which was today.. I think she enjoys having her grandma around! =) Thanks Grandma!!

Here is that missing tooth you've heard so much about.. isn't it cute? Of course it was pretty gangly looking for the last couple of days!...





First day of first grade!.. She was a bit confused that she wasn't by her classroom.. I tried explaining to her that every year she will have a new classroom.. I don't think she cared for that concept. She's also worried that all of her old friends aren't in the same class as her now.. I told her that it just means that's all the more new friends she'll have throughout this school year.. I don't think that was a selling point yet either.. lol.. I know in a few days she'll have a number of friends again.. It's tough being a 1st grader!

1 comment:
Love these!!!
great way to capture her entering into the first grade.. guess the teeth kinda come with the territory!
Post a Comment