Monday, February 04, 2008

Monday, February 4th...

Monday, Monday.... remember that song? For some reason the next words have escaped from my brain! However, Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus songs have been in there this entire evening! haha.. Today was a good day.. back to work after almost 2 full days out, I expected my desk to be a mess.. Wasn't bad at all! Ahh.. relief! Well, somewhat.. I stil had 20 voice mails waiting for me, however 7 of those calls were of the same 3 people calling multiple times.. oye!

Saw a new neurologist today.. Hopefully headache relief is in sight! He agreed that my prior medication I'd been on for the last 6 months was not that great of a choice for me.. I started a new one today, that I only have to take once a day instead of 3 times.. and another kicker is that it will save $60/month! Fingers crossed on this one..

Kaylor had their normally on Fridays, spelling test today.. She got 10 out of 10! I love seeing her spell words, or figure out new words from words she already knows.. it's crazy how much she can read! I don't think I was nearly this smart at age 6! lol

I think that's it's for today.. off to bed! =)

No comments: