Kaylor's report card came home w/ her this week.. Her teachers writes, " Kayor made great gains academically this trimester. Her math and writing skills are fantastic. Kaylor works hard on her reading and is making progress.".. I have been SO, so proud of listening to her read lately.. It amazes me how she has progressed throughout first grade, and I'll never get sick of her reading aloud to me.. As a book lover, I hope that she will be as much of an avid reader throughout her life..
I snapped these shots of her earlier this week. Five days a week this is an exact view into our home around 5-6pm. Kaylor is sitting at the island, with pencil & paper at hand, papers & books scattered around, and I'm cooking dinner while we do homework and chat about our days. It's a time of day that I truly look forward to, and get the mommy/Kaylor time that is special to me...

And because I can't leave the babies out.. a.k.a. Fiona & J.J... It's crazy to think how tiny they were when we first brought them home in August!


1 comment:
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment