Came home from work this am.. Head has been bothering me the last couple of days.. I have a feeling it's from our wonky weather though.. (hopefully!) Feeling better, still a slight headache lingering, so heading to bed early tonight..
Kaylor seems to be right back in the swing of things with school after their Spring Break.. I'm definitely glad to see that.. She was so proud of herself tonight that she's reading a "chapter book".. I was thinking that I need to videotape her reading.. I think she'll enjoy seeing how well she was doing at 6 years old, down the road..
So I've been racking my brain about "branding"... Imaginate Photography is in desperate need of a symbol, something to represent what it's all about.. If you've got any ideas, or just want to share what comes to mind when YOU think of the word "Imaginate" (btw, not a real word..) let me know! =)
Just one pic to share... Something I played around with..
2 comments:
I love this photo of the rose! Can I hang it on my wall? haha
This is STUNNING!!!! WOW girl! I love the way the droplets are all lined up around the top of the petal! And that texture is just too perfect.
Post a Comment