Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunday, May 18th...

A married with no husband weekend for me.. Erik is gone for the day/night in Indy watching a race & mingling w/ some business folk.. I've got Miss Kaylor though! Her & I were to have a pizza party and watch The Enchanted.. However, she manageed to fall alseep around 7pm and missed out before the pizza was even delivered! Ah well, some other night.. She spent the better half of today "helping" my mom w/ a garage sale at my aunt's house.. I'm not sure where the so-dirty-her-feet-were-outlined part came into play..

I got a lot done yesterday.. Last weekend I had 2 Saturday sessions.. The first, a family of great people.. I had a great time with them, many funny stories told by their 3 year old.. And little "Miss L".. big eyes to die for!.. Here are a couple of my faves.. Visit the Imaginate Blog for more;





Also shot a long time friend and her boys.. We went downtown for a more urban feel.. I'm still wondering if the boys thought it was strange to be smiling while having the aroma of a dumpster nearby.. haha.. Thanks for being good sports, guys! (And Sandy too!)

No comments: