This week has been a lot of catching up... I even took a 1/2 day off from VZ yesterday to do some organizing around our house.. With everything going on lately, I just felt off kilter.. Now that it's back in track, so am I.. Some people say ocd, I say organized.. lol
So a couple of nights ago I saw the sun peeking from behind the neighbor's house.. It was a beautiful span of rays, and I knew the sunset was gonna be a spectacular one.. I told Kaylor, "Hey, let's jump in the car and go chase down the sun".. Of course I got the "huh?" look from her.. So I told her to just come along and she'll see.. My intuition was right.. We drove out a few miles into the country and parked, and we waited.. It wasn't long before the process unfolded before our eyes.. I have to say she did fess up, and actually said "Wow, mom, that's cool".. (these have no color plays on them.. it was amazing).. *note to self.. watch more sunsets!*
1 comment:
Sometimes we need a day off to get back on track... good for you!
That first photo is awesome! I love the sun rays in it!
Post a Comment