I'm pretty sure this week (crazy as it has been), I can be considered a dedicated blogger.. Hmm.. I bet that really is an official title for some too! lol..
As you may have noticed, off to your right, there is a link for Tupperware.. That cute, little pink button will take you straight to my personal Tupperware site.. How fun is that?! One thing that I've learned about the business so far, is that they donate 40% of sales made on Tupperware Fundraisers to the organization... I love that!
Tonight Kaylor & I made a trip out to gather up some things to continue our work on the garden.. Got some plastic fencing for those pesky (but still cute) rabbits and stakes.. We'll start that part hopefully over the weekend... Her & I also went to the book fair that her school was having.. Buy one, get one free! Ya can't be that.. I absolutely love the fact that she gets excited about new books & reading.. Her latest favorite series has been Junie B. Jones books..
Off to bed.. these late nights are makin' me drag! =)
1 comment:
Okay... so I am catching up on your blog and I posted my last comment about snakes under the wrong blog. I meant it to be under this one then I realized it says "stakes" instead of "snakes". You can feel free to ignore everything I ever say! LOL
Post a Comment