Not much going on today... Normal for the most part. Practiced spelling words (Kaylor, not I), practiced addition facts (again, K did the hard part), watched American Idol, caught up on The Bachelor from last night.. nice to sit & relax for a bit!
Just a quick pic to share.. .Kaylor & I rode our bikes down to a nearby park Friday evening.. I love the feel of this.. the warmth, the freedom of being a child.. Guess you could say it speaks to me.. Could be mommy goggles =)
3 comments:
Oh yeah... love me some AI. I think Jason Castro is going home, you?
I absolutely ADORE this shot- everything about it- the haze, the GORGEOUS girlie, that FLARE- OMG! (how's that for a run-on sentence, lol!)
Thanks, Jess!.. Dreadlock boy has GOT to go home.. I'm off to check the DVR now! lol..
ADORABLE PHOTO! I love it!
Post a Comment