Speaking of glasses, today was the first day, well, that I know of, that Kaylor "lost" her new glasses.. She's been so good since getting them.. Erik takes her to school in the mornings, so I didn't think much of it until I thought.. Hmm.. haven't seen her in them in a couple of days.. So I ask and I get the "um.. uh.. yeah, I know where they're at".. She knew where they had been last, but didn't think to look further.. (gotta love 6 year olds, right? lol) Sure enough, I found them, under the edge of her bed.. They had fallen off her dresser where she "safely puts them sometimes" according to her plea... No harm done to them.. thankfully!
Made a quick stop by the garden shop tonight after work.. Picked up 3 different kinds of tomato plants, jalapeƱo pepper plant, cayenne pepper plant, garlic, cilantro, strawberries, and green bell peppers.. Didn't get a chance to plant them tonight, so that's on tomorrow's "to-do's".. Also made a trip out to the big sis' for a purse party... *note to husband.. the damage wasn't too bad!* haha
A few more pics from our bike ride to the nearby park.. I'm thinking of one of these on canvas blown up.. Sun flare makes me googly-eyed.. I love it! =)
2 comments:
You think SNAKES are CUTE?????????????
Amazing pics!!
Post a Comment