Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday, June 23rd...

Tomorrow is leaving for Orlando day!.. Kaylor & I are both excited to hop on a plane and meet Erik.. While it's been fun having our nice girl time, we still miss him lots. We did make a pact tonight however, that even if daddy isn't away some where, and even after the baby arrives, just her & I at least once a month will have dinner (or lunch) at Wendy's.. Just the two of us. I love the sound of that.. I'm super ecstatic to be adding to our family, but at the same token I realize many things that have been for quite some time are about to change. I know that God's plan for us to to someday (if we are meant to) have a large family.. But there's still that little part of me that's going to miss it being just "her & I".. This little girl, my life, my strength, has been my sunshine for almost 7 years... and now she will be "my oldest child".. Proud & anxious about those feelings all wrapped up into one.. I definitely plan on enjoying this vacation w/ her and I hope it's one that she will always treasure.. I love you, pumpkin pie.. You are my ray of light!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Travel safely!