Inspired by another photog's blog, Jeanette, has given me the extra push I needed to start a new project. This project will be called "52 weeks of K &M".. (Kaylor & Mommy).. Basically we will snap a shot of just the two of us for the next 52 weeks... I think this was a great idea from her, and it will be so special to Kaylor & I both having this many pictures of us together. I'm not great about getting out from behind the camera, so this is just what I needed =) Thanks, Jeanette! Here's the kickoff of week #1:

Also something in the works.. Snapshots.. I have been thinking about this, and I've decided that there definitely needs to be more of that for my family. So much time is spent on portrait sessions and getting the right shots for others, that I'm sad to say I have neglected my own family's needs for too long lately. Definitely will be making a conscious effort to work on that..
Randomness:
100 calorie packs = my friends
I absolutely love these things! For years I was always buying bags of things (i.e pretzels, etc.) and dividing them up into snack baggies for a quick grab when I needed a snack.. So I'm in total agreement that the maker of these are genius'. Truly profound, right? :P A new one I came across has to be my favorite dessert snack.. It's the Fudge Shoppe, grasshoppers.. They are mini mint cookies that taste like the girlscout ones! Sooooo good, I tell you!
1 comment:
Have fun on your vacation! I can't wait to see more photos of you and Kaylor! :)
Post a Comment