Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday, July 17th...

So back to the garden... remember my question a couple of days ago about my RED chili peppers being green? Well, apparently all it takes is a little talk about them in the blog world, and viola! I was digging around checking things out, as I do every few days, and I see this bright spec of red color.. I'm thinking.. noooo, that's not one of my red chili peppers, because those are all still green as of 3 days ago!.. See for yourself.. Crazy, eh? lol..


Here are some other growers in the garden.. couple different kinds of tomatoes, new strawberries, green bell peppers..
Kaylor got her first RSVP for her "friend party" that we're having on Friday, August 1st.. She is SO excited. This is her very first birthday party to have a friends one aside from family.. She invited a total of 7 girls, so hopefully at least a couple more can make it.. It will be a pizza party, w/ goodie bags, a couple of games, and cake & icecream.. I'm looking forward to decorating for her, pure High School Musical style, baby! lol..

Okay, bed is calling... nite!

1 comment:

Kellybelly said...

Wow! Those look delish!

Kaylor's party sounds like so much fun! :)