Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday, August 28th...

It's FRIDAY! Er... well, almost... All morning today I kept thinking in my head that it was Friday.. kind of messes up your mode of action when you do Payroll and checks process on certain days and other daily tasks.. Yeah, I'm backwards sometimes.. Or.. uh.. forwards? Yeah, anyhow..

Been a good week... things steadily coming our way to keep us busy.. Looking forward to the weekend though and a 3 day one, to boot! Tomorrow evening we have dinner plans w/ another couple that we've had planned for about 2 months! Her & I scheduled this quite some time ago, since weekends here & between were all booked up.. Then Saturday our old roommate/Erik's long time friend will be in town. We'll have dinner w/ him and then we're CAMPING! The closer it gets, I'm really getting excited..

Okay, I had more to post, but it's starting to thundering & lightening out like crazy.. PC.. must... shut... down.. haha..

Later!

No comments: