Yesterday was a whirl wind! I had a hospital session this am.. It's been "planned", but of course when the time comes, it's completely impromptu!.. lol.. I'll be posting details about it soon on the Imaginate blog..
I was thinking yesterday, that I know when I had my drivers license changed to my new married name last year, I registered to vote.. But I never received anything, until I’m thinking that I need a voters card, or what not for next week.. I did some searching online and found this site that I thought I would pass along: www.votepoke.org I typed in my name & address, and it did say that I was showing as registered to vote.. I also checked my local county site and it too confirmed that I was “active”.. I know I can vote early, but something about doing it on Nov. 4th that makes it more official.. hehe..
Since I left so early yesterday morning, I had to check on Kaylor's & my “experiment” from Monday night.. We had a conversation about wearing our heavy coats. I explained to her that the freezing point when water becomes ice is 32 degrees.. So that of course led to questions about temperatures & such. I told her that if it’s “freezing” out, we need our winter coats! She then had the idea to put a little cup of water out to see if it froze overnight, so we did!.. I asked her last night if it worked, and she said, "No, it wasn't completley frozen".. Hmf.. good thing she didn't try and trump w/ the whole winter coat thing! haha... The cup is still out there.. We'll see what last night's temps held!..
1 comment:
So do you still have to have your card to vote?
Post a Comment