Ho, ho, ho!... doesn't it seem like there is so much build up to the holidays, and then they are over so quickly?... We had a really nice Christmas! I never realized how much fun it would be as a parent to watch it all through Kaylor.. She asked me yesterday if this was the best Christmas I had ever had.. I told her that every year is better, because it's another year that we're given to be here, etc. She says, "Well mom, I think this year was the best of all, because the baby was here, in your tummy, and it was our WHOLE family".. That was probably one of the sweetest things I've ever heard from her! I told her that
next year will be EVEN better, because then her sister will be here (and into everything..lol)...
Here are some shots from our holiday:
No comments:
Post a Comment