Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday, January 17th...

Just enjoying a quiet Saturday around our house.. I'm truly focusing on enjoying these last few days before little miss arrives w/ it being just Kaylor, Erik & I.. I love spending an entire Saturday around the house, getting little things done, and not having commitments to be somewhere.. Kaylor was out of school Wed-Friday of this past week due to the freeeeeezing temperature levels. I was home w/ her, having plenty of contractions.. They got to a point of being pretty uncomfortable in my lower back.. I will post an update here in a few on the Rated PG side..

On the first no school day, it snowed & snowed & snowed some more... I lef her play outside, and she last for about 10 mins.. You know it's cold when your child makes their own decision to head back inside.. lol..

Here are a couple shots that I snapped of her.. (click to enlarge)


No comments: