Good morning!.. Monday was our very first official "mommy & Ashlyn" day.. Kaylor of course, was off at school and Erik was at meetings all day.. We nursed, played, and down for her naps, played some more. This SAHM (stay at home mommy) deal is completely new for me, but I'm absolutely loving it. I can't help but constantly think about how much I'm going to enjoy spending this time w/ Ashlyn, and more time w/ Kaylor too, since I will see her every day at 3pm now when I pick her up from school. Definitely mommy/daughters bonding time =) Kaylor was so excited to hop into the car to see her baby sis when we picked her up from school on Monday. We even took a little trip out (first one to a store for Ashlyn) to buy K's Valentine's for school. Yesterday Erik worked from home on the laptop, and today back in the office for a bit. It's been fun having him home w/ us too.. Now, if only the weather would stay nice & warm, we could venture out of the house a little bit more, but from the sounds of it, dropping back down to 35, doesn't quite seem like that's gonna happen. Such a teaser for it to be spring! I have a feeling though that we haven't seen the last of winter..
Thought I would share a couple of pics of Kaylor & her baby sis.. Oh, and Mamaw too!

1 comment:
She has a lot of hair for a blondie! :)
Post a Comment