Happy Friday!
Five on Friday...
1. So the last few days have been a little rough for me, but K left me one of the sweetest surprises I could ever ask for. Yesterday morning after the house was quiet & her & daddy had left for school/work, I found a sticky note waiting for me on the kitchen island. Not only a note yesterday morning, but today too! Man, I love this kid! (some of the verys should be every and vice versa ;)


Five on Friday...
1. So the last few days have been a little rough for me, but K left me one of the sweetest surprises I could ever ask for. Yesterday morning after the house was quiet & her & daddy had left for school/work, I found a sticky note waiting for me on the kitchen island. Not only a note yesterday morning, but today too! Man, I love this kid! (some of the verys should be every and vice versa ;)


2. Little miss A's smile.. absolutely makes me melt. Plain & simple =) (don't mind my voice on there.. bleh!)
3. Spring has sprung! Thank goodness.. I don't know about you, but I get cabin fever BIG time during the winter months. I am so, so ready to be outside playing w/ the girls, taking walks, and opening up the windows for fresh air in the house..
4. A quick recipe that we really enjoyed. It's a homemade version of pot pie, but much healthier!
Chicken Biscuit Pot Pie
5. Got a new lens this week.. 70-200mm IS 2.8... This lens is dreamy!
4. A quick recipe that we really enjoyed. It's a homemade version of pot pie, but much healthier!
Chicken Biscuit Pot Pie
- 1 2/3 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (I use the low sodium kind)
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
5. Got a new lens this week.. 70-200mm IS 2.8... This lens is dreamy!
1 comment:
Oh, adorable videos! She is SUCH a doll!!!
Post a Comment