Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, April 20th...

Monday!.. Whoa things have been crazy busy around our parts! Definitely in a good way though.. Last week we celebrated Erik's birthday.. Kaylor came up w/ the idea that she would "lead" her daddy to his sweet treats & birthday cards.. So, as you can see, she made signs. They were hysterical.. but very thoughtful of her, none the less.. I love it, "IF you are the dad of this house".. haha..

Last week I kept busy w/ sessions, as well as my first wedding of 2009. Definitely a good work out on the body.. I was beat when I got home. Had fun though.. Wedding photography is completely in a different realm than portrait work, so I welcome the challenge.

We're still battling the bottle situation w/ Miss A.. She just does not like them.. I've bought lots & lots of different types of nipples, etc. No go.. Tried giving it to her myself, others, different locations in the house, different positions holding her.. Nope.. not happening.. She only ate about 2 oz. the entire time that I was gone on Saturday, in 8 1/2 hours.. Poor girl, lots of stubbornness going on, since she used to take one every now & then just fine.. Other than that, she is growing right along and learning new things right on schedule. Still chomping on her fists and reaching out for her hanging toys.. Talking to them as well.. I'd love to know what these conversations are about ;)

A couple of weeks ago, I took the girls to Toys R Us. Kaylor had a gift card, and she insisted that she must have a skateboard. She's been wanting one for quite some time. Soooo I gave in, but made her agree that her Easter gift would be a new helmet & pads.. The skate board of her choice was one w/ skulls... I had to be the bad guy and say no to that one.. She settled for one that was black & dark fuschia.. A week into having the new ride.. .big wipe out. Apparently she was sitting on it and it flipped up and popped her a good one. She's got quite the mark beneath her eye, and a slight shiner.. I've been calling her "bruiser". She on the other hand isn't thrilled about it and wore shades all weekend so that she'd be incognito.. I then called her "Miss Hollywood".. lol Poor kid.. I have a feeling she'll continue to be accident prone throughout her life.. yikes.. These are pre-shiner..

No comments: