Let's see.. we'll start current and go from there..
Fall weather is definitely upon us.. I really do love all the fall things.. Leaves changing colors, apple cider, pumpkins, farms, etc.. but some of the cold? Um, yeah.. I could do w/out! Heck, I'd even take pretty snowfalls just minus the cold part! lol..
Two weekends ago we took the girls to St.Louis to meet up w/ a mommy friend of mine. I have "known" Amy for the past 9 years from my "mommy board", but had never gotten the chance to get together until now. It was so great to meet her, and her family. I even got to photograph them! Had a blast hanging out w/ them, and look forward to meeting up again.. Then on Sunday got up & moving from the hotel and headed to The Magic House.. It was somewhat similar to our Children's Museum, but MUCH larger. Both girls seemed to have a great time and Erik & I enjoyed watching their faces light up w/ so much to see and do. It really is amazing to watch awe through a child's eye. You can just feel that sparkle and anticipation.. I love it!
The boy on the right is just a couple of weeks older than Kaylor.. And the reason that I met Amy =)
Last week Kaylor & I went to see Miley Cyrus.. It was her very first concert, and it was fun! When I went to hold her hand in the parking lot however, I did get a "Moo-om", so I'm pretty sure that means she is getting too old to be seen holding her mom's hand.. Hmf.. I'd like to say I'm still cool, but my eight year old may beg to differ..
And then came Halloween! This year we had a cowgirl and a red hot chili pepper.. Cute as can be, of course ;) Of course both girls loved playing in the pumpkin carving mess and the candy too!



2 comments:
Yay BDB! Great job getting a little time to yourself and back to the blog! Love the pictures and hearing about your family adventures. ;)
LOVE THE PHOTOS! I am almost motivated to go update my blog... hmmmm
Post a Comment