Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday, March 26th...

Wednesday night I get to spend some time w/ some photo colleagues in the area.  It's such a blast to "talk shop" and hang out w/ people that just "get" your passion, and share the same.  We did a potluck so there were plenty of good eats too... Good food, fun people = great time!


Wednesday morning we awoke to our oldest rugrat in our bed.. Kaylor came into our room around 2am sobbing because she was having growing pains in her legs.  Poor girl :(  I remember getting those a lot as a kid too.. Definitely not fun!  She did however checked when we got up to see if she had grown any.. lol  We have a "secret" spot in the kitchen where there are tiny pieces of tape w/ her measurements.. Sure enough, she grew! ;)


And then , poor, sweet Ash.. She woke Wednesday morning w/ a fever, and it's been hanging around ever since.  She's been so cuddly and clingy, and just wants to be held.  I feel so awful that she feels so bad, but I do love the snuggle time w/ her.  I was hoping she was on the mend this morning, as she had some breakfast and a homemade fruit smoothie and made silly noises at me while doing so.  Seemed back to her normal self, but w/in a couple of hours was moaning & clingy again.  The culprit tooth we've been watching come in is up quite a bit, but she also pulls away when you touch one of her ears, so off to the ped this afternoon we go. 

And what's a post w/out some pics... 


This was Ashlyn's first powdered donut.. Straight to the tub she went afterwards!



No comments: