Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday, April 25th...

So my last post, I was 28, and I'm now 29.  Hmm... So far it doesn't feel much different! lol  April is a month full of birthdays for us, and I love seeing our friends & celebrating... Might as well have fun while we get older & older!

The last couple of weeks have been a complete whirlwind, truthfully w/out my planner & iphone (and Kaylor to ask) I didn't know the day at any given moment.. Being super busy is a good thing for a business, and I loved every minute of it, but I will admit, I'm gonna welcome a couple days of low-key quietness =)

I don't have work scheduled aside from a meeting on Tuesday evening..  I'm looking forward to enjoying the girls and maybe even a slumber party or two! z


Ashlyn & Kaylor took a bath in our master bath a couple of weeks ago.. To say they had fun splashing around  in there together, is probably an understatement; 




And dying Easter eggs earlier this month;  Ashlyn's face in this one cracks me up.. 





No comments: