Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday, June 23rd...

I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day celebrating that special man that is in your life!  The girls and I made Erik french toast for breakfast and spent the morning hanging out w/ him.. I had to later pack up for a wedding, but he then got to have daddy/daughter(s) time, so I'm sure he enjoyed that too =)

So I've been wanting to share a product that I've been using for a bit, and I absolutely love it!  The H2 products are safe for your home in so many ways.. Natural, non-toxic, strong enough for multi-purpose use, you name it!  I wanted to use mine for awhile before reporting my thoughts, and I have honestly thrown out all of my other cleaners.  No need to have one for each specific duty anymore.. I would highly recommend them.. I'm a fan! 

And on to some recent pics... Kaylor loves having her face painted.. This time was from her date w/ daddy at the ballpark;



Some sister time;


Ash playing rocks w/ Grandma Anna;

And some chalk time... Messsssssy!




1 comment:

Kellybelly said...

very sweet!!!