Thursday, August 05, 2010

Thursday, August 5th...

I now have a 9 year old.. Wha?!   I know my oldest child is 9, I know I gave birth to her 9 years ago... but saying "I have a 9 year old".. Just doesn't seem like it can be quite true..   Alright, alright guess I have to go w/ it =) 

Kaylor had a great 9th birthday.  So many family & friends made it to celebrate w/ her, and she was so excited.  We had her party on Sunday, and she received so many loving gifts.. Thank you to everyone who was able to be there, we truly appreciate it!

Kaylor, at 9, you are silly, witty, thoughtful, funny, and full of energy!  Sometimes you seem much older than you are!  Quite a jokster, like saying what a great mom I am, then whispering, "I just said that because she's my ride" then giggling hysterically... Sometimes you are determined.. For example, being grounded from sweets for a steady 3 months because "your body just MUST have candy!"... You're a great big sister, creative, and talented.. In your infamous words.. Daddy & I love you "more than the trees"!

Pretty sure her smile could not have been any bigger... Can you guess why?  Moooohlah!  lol



Thank you for grabbing my camera for a couple shots, Courtney!

1 comment:

Kellybelly said...

Happy belated birthday Kaylor!!! I can't believe they are NINE??? The photos look wonderful, thank you for giving us a peek.