Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday, August 17th...

Our menu for this week is below.. 

Monday:   Hamburger Casserole & fresh corn on the cob
-this is another family favorite from childhood.. Super quick and easy

1lb cooked ground beef (I use 96/4 lean)
1 cup cooked rice
1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use low sodium)

1 can chicken noodle soup (low sodium again)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a medium sized casserole dish, combine cooked ground beef, cooked rice, both cans of soup & stir well.  Bake, uncovered for 15-20 mins until dish is bubbly.  Serve & enjoy!


-based on the Olive Garden version soup.. fingers crossed it turns out well!

Wednesday: Quick & Easy Ranch Chicken


Thursday: leftover buffet



Friday:  take out or dinner out

Saturday:  leftover buffet


Sunday:  breakfast dinner, Eggs, french toast, turkey bacon

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We just went to Olive Garden this weekend where I had the Zuppa Toscana like I always do. I was saying at dinner how much I wanted this recipe! Thank you!!!