- One year ago today, I had no idea how my life would be changed, and for the better.
- One year ago today, I had so much hope in my heart that someday God would send me that special someone that I'm meant to share life, laughter, and love with.
- One year ago today, my heart was waiting patiently for that right one to come along.
- One year ago today, my daughter didn't have a wonderful man that she could look up to, admire, and respect as her very own father figure.
- One year ago, I let my path lie in God's hands, and gave him the reins to lead me the right way.
- One year ago today, I found more love than I ever could have imagined would flood my heart in just a year's time.
- One year ago today, I met the man of my dreams.
Erik surprised me w/ a big beautiful bouqet of flowers today.. They are more beautiful than words can describe! I was so overwhelmed to see them that it made me cry.. he is such a special person to not only me, but Kaylor as well. Today (and each day) I truly truly felt blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment