Monday, May 15, 2006

So much has been going on! We are finally settled for the most part in our new house. Still a little bit of unpacking to do. But, all in all everything is finally coming together. We've started to focus more on getting decorations and other decor up, to personalize, and add some visual taste to the house.

Since I've been off work for the past 2 weeks from my wrist surgery, I've been taking my realtor's courses so that I can get my realtors license later this summer. It's a LOT of learning and information, but hopefully will pay off in the long run!
I've also gotten more involved w/ my photography. I have some new macro lenses that I'm LOVING! I love pictures that are strategically cropped, or angled, especially close-ups of flowers.

Here are a few of my recent photos... I hope to keep up on posting a "Picture of the Day" each day...




No comments: