Yesterday was a big day for me. I now have my wedding dress! It is exactly what I wanted, and then some! I feel like this dress was just made for me.. I'm very excited about it! Only I so badly want to tell Erik about it, but know that I can't! haha.. The dress made it's way safely to my mom's house, where it will be kept until I get it altered and steamed before the wedding. The bridal consultant did tell me, that it's best I try it on often to make sure it still fits well.. uh.. ya don't have to tell ME twice! hehe Thanks again to Jamie, Jade, and my mom for coming along and making a fun girls' day of the dress shopping!
Lots of happenings going on.. We recently had a weekend trip to St. Louis zoo with Erik, Tracy, and Dylan. Good time, but boy was it hot & humid! The kids seemed to have a great time, as well as the adults:





No comments:
Post a Comment