Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday, September 5th...

Ahh.. back to work after a nice, long holiday weekend. It'll make the week go by a little faster, but it's still going back to WORK!

This was worth a post all in it's own, so I thought I'd share... Miss Kaylor is officially a kindergartner! She is really enjoying school. Her teacher, Miss Murray, is an incredibly sweet lady, so we were excited for her to be Kaylor's first room teacher, to start her on her way.

I did better than expected.. no tears were shed, but a couple times, I sure did come close. It's so hard seeing your child become so independent right before your eyes. All the while, making you proud of their accomplishments, and knowing that your helping hand has gotten them to that point.

Today, I am:
-Thankful that my child has a good elementary school to pursue her childhood education.
-Thankful that we are in good health
-Thankful that I have more support & love than I could ever ask for
-Thankful that each day, I can face the future in full force, as long as I've got Him to depend on


No comments: