Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday, October 31st...

Although it still seems like Tuesday the 30th, my clock showing 1:45am confirms that it most definitely is Wednesday the 31st! lol... As I sit here extremely ready for bed which is where I should have been hours ago, I cannot help but feel so blessed. I just finished up sewing on Kaylor's Halloween costume, and while tomorrow I will be dragging just to get through my day, I can honestly say that I couldn't be happier. I have a beautiful, intelligent, loving daughter who means the world to me. I'm grateful that I have someone to spend time making things, as simple as a costume, for. Even if she barely realizes at this point in her life, why I do some of things that I do for her, regardless, I'm still truly blessed in so many ways.. If words could even express how much I love my little girl.. Thank you God, for continuing to shine on my life..

No comments: