Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday, April 21st...

Birthdays.. yeah, they come around once a year, and one would think after 27 of them, it would "feel" like it was my birthday.. Today? Not so much.. No, not because I don't have wonderful family & friends serranading me w/ b-day wishes & thoughtful gifts, because trust me, I definitely do have that!.. I just, well, I just don't feel any older maybe? Or, could it just be that I've been referring to myself as "almost 27" for the last several months, so I've convinced myself that I was *already* 27... Yeah, yeah.. anyway, today I'm 27. Yesterday I was 26. In three years I'll be 30. I'm good w/ that... (I think.. lol)

Lots of happenings... Let's see.. Friday night we celebrated our friends' Gio & Jenny's birthdays.. We had a good time w/ them, and got to hang out w/ some friends.. Made for a well rounded, really nice evening!.. Saturday evening we had dinner to celebrate our birthdays... Thanks for coming everyone!

Here are a few more shots from my session w/ Brandon last week;



Photobucket



Photobucket








Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the 3rd photo posted here... LOVE IT! Great Job Bridget! HAPPY BIRTHDAY... AGAIN! Now you are 27 years and 1 day. haha

Kim said...

These are amazing, Idgy! My gosh, I'm going to have to save my pennies and fly T.J. up there for his senior pics. At least I have plenty of time to save . . . maybe . . . at the rate they are growing it will be here before we know it! Fabulous pics, girlfriend! (And as an aside, my word verification of the day was "zfuirlk"). Sounds like some sort of piece of furniture you'd find in Ikea. LOL!