Mir, you have become one of my very dearest, closest friends, and I will treasure our friendship forever.. There is no special bond, like that of sisters separated at birth.. I truly wish you & Chad a lifetime of continued happiness, love, and joy.. And doggone FUN too! Love you guys..
Whew, tonight was a bit crazy.. but good! After getting K and quickly coming home for a gourmet meal (Kellog's cereal..lol) we chatted for a bit, then daddy come home and took over, and I headed out to give my very first Tupperware party.. I *think* it was SUCCESS! 1) I didn't spill anything all over myself as I gave the tasty presentations.. and 2) my hostess went WELL above a very high goal! I was thrilled with that.. Way to go "G"!
Also, excitement for my evening... My hubby went and picked up the new monitor that I needed! This is the pretty thang that now adorns my desk area.. Thing thing ROCKS! It needs a name... Hmm.. I think Luigi will do... nooo, not from Mario Brothers.. It's an "LG" Flatron brand, so LG= Luigi.. Yeah, Luigi sounds good! lol.. oh my.. it's going on midnight.. I'm starting to name inanimate objects.. oye! Off to bed!

1 comment:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... THANKS BRIDGET!!! You're the best! Can you think back to my wedding and we didn't know each other that well yet. Look how far we have come and what a friendship we have built in a year! That is awesome!
Post a Comment