Just had to share.. My mom calls me yesterday to tell me that Old Navy is having a big 12 hour sale today.. So I thought, that might be fun, and I wanted to check out their maternity section.. So instead of a nice Saturday of sleeping in, set my alarm for 7am (which is still sleeping in compared to the weekdays!).. Kaylor stayed home to go w/ daddy to the office for a bit and I met my mom at the mall and we were surprised to see no line waiting for the store to open.. We walked right in and headed for "the big deal". They had adult jeans for $12 each and childrens' for $7 each. Kaylor got a couple of pairs for her b-day and I just got 3 pairs from Children's Place online last week, but w/ the big sale and the way kids grow I went ahead and bought her 2 more pairs in her current size and even 2 more pairs in the next size up. Can't beat $7 for a pair of jeans! Here's what's even better! I didn't think maternity jeans were included in the sale, but I was wrong! (Ah, sometimes it's good to be wrong..lol).. They were $32.50 each also for $12! I was thrilled! I picked 3 pairs that fit now and 3 pairs a little bigger for more wiggle room later on in the pregnancy.. So I ended up w/ 4 pairs of childrens jeans, 6 pairs of maternity jeans, 9 maternity tops, and 2 tops for Kaylor.. ALL for a little over $200! Yowza! I ended up saving $184 total.. My husband should be proud, right? =)
Now we're on our way to my grandparents' house. They always like to do a birthday dinner for the grandkids so we're going to have a late lunch for Kaylor's b-day out there.. Grandma's homemade ravioli rocks! :P
I leave ya w/ a pic.. our "babies" Fiona & J.J. are now 14 months old and still the best of pals..
No comments:
Post a Comment