A couple of months ago, I had mentioned the unexpected news of Erik’s cousin being diagnosed w/ cancer.. Well, Jason has come a long way in his fight against kidney & brain cancer, and the family has put together two benefits in his honor.. One is in St. Louis tonight and the other in Springfield, IL on Nov. 16th.. Jason & his wife & son are still in major need of our prayers, thoughts, and best wishes.. If you’d like, you can follow his journey & battle at: http://www.jasonrodhouse.com/ or http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jasonrodhouse Please continue to keep them in your prayers, they need them!
Tonight we are taking Kaylor to see High School Musical 3.. We haven’t told her yet, so she is going to be ecstatic! We bought a ticket for her to take a friend too.. Daddy is trying to compromise and visit another theater while we watch HSM3... He wants to see something more “manly” to watch, I suppose.. haha.. We’ll see!
Busy Saturday ahead for me tomorrow.. I have a family of 11 for portraits tomorrow (outdoors).. Let’s hope the rain holds off! Then portraits at 1pm, and another session at 4pm.. Lots of pictures, but I love it!.. Also booked another wedding today.. My 2009 dates are filling up quickly!..
On Sunday Erik & I are registering for baby stuff! Toys R Us & Target, here we come!..
No comments:
Post a Comment