Five on Friday!
1. There really is a first for everything.. For example, while you're nursing your infant child and she quickly pulls away for a split second, and you get shot in the face. Yes. It really can happen. Oye.. take cover! lol...
2. Tomorrow Kaylor will be at her first Girl Scout cookie booth w/ daddy from 3:15-4:30.. If you wanna stop at the store & see her, e-mail me for what location she'll be at! I'm so proud of her participation & excitment w/ her troops.
3. Ashlyn is smiling more & more at me each day.. It's such a heart warming feeling to see her little personality developing!
4. Every day when I pick Kaylor up from school, Ash & I wait in the pick up line for anywhere from 15-20 mins. I actually enjoy it, as it's kind of my "sit & relax" time, so I look at that day's mail, or bring along a magazine to read..
5. I'm now twittering.. (er, I think that's the term?) Follow me on twitter!
No comments:
Post a Comment