Ashlyn had a milestone on Friday.. Her first REAL smile! Nope, not gas, not the dazed, "I'm really falling asleep & starting to dream" face.. Nope! A real, full on, gummy, elvis lip curled smile. My heart absolutely melted and it brought tears to my eyes. Of course I ran to grab the camera.. I somewhat did capture one of the smiles, although it's a bit difficult trying to talk to her face to face to get a good smile and hold the camera out to the side w/out looking at the lcd screen at the same time.. But anyhow, this is the shot that I got.. To me, it's a keeper for the memory book =)

Kaylor was SO excited to get outside & play this weekend.. Friday was absolutely gorgeous! I wanted to walk down to her school, but it was a bit breezy, so I didn't want to risk it being too windy for baby A.. But I say this 60's weather.. bring it on! We're more than ready for it..
Off to bed.. Hope everyone has a great week!
1 comment:
I remember those days like it was yesterday. Mine are 11 and 9 but the time flies by so fast. I love your blog and the header is adorable with the missing teeth and loose tooth.
Post a Comment