Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday, March 5th...

Today was a gorgeous day outside.. In the few moments that Ashlyn & I headed to K's school to pick her up we got to enjoy it.. Very windy, but definitely felt like spring.. Fingers crossed it stays!

My K.. such a funny, funny girl.. A couple nights ago her & I were watching Idol together while daddy was in Chicago for work, and we had a conversation like this:
Me: "Hey K, you think you'll go on American Idol someday?"
K: "Nah.. "
Me: "So why not?"
K: "Three reasons. 1. I don't like to sing in front of people. 2. I dont wanna be on tv... Well, just newspapers (see her newspaper reference here) and 3. I might blow out.."
Me: "Um, blow out??"
K: "Yeah, you know get all sweaty and freak out and stuff"

Haha.... Hmm.. into the mind of a 7 year old.. interesting stuff!

Oh, and we had our own little rendition of "photo booth" this week.. Fun! (we don't mind that they aren't all in focus.. it was all about the fun.. haha)
Also an update on miss A... Her new thing this week is realllly watching us intently as we talk to her, but not only that, she's trying to respond! It's the cutest darn thing.. She opens her mouth up and tries so hard to get her little voice to make a sound.. Sometimes she succeeds and it's hysterical to watch.. She's also very close to giving us a real smile.. Not one just of a happy dream, or gas.. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!