Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22nd....

Closing another great weekend, and heading into a new week!  I had a couple of sessions on Saturday, and then Erik's cousins came down for a visit.  They loved seeing & playing w/ the girls, and then we enjoy dinner in (Mexican, of course), a couple drinks, and a fun game of "Catch Phrase".. Kaylor got to join in, and she was awesome at the game!  I was really proud of her creative guesses & thought process.  She's a smart cookie, that's for sure!

Kaylor often likes Ashlyn to play in her room w/ her.  This of course, only when she doesn't have games or craft projects out that little hands try getting into.. lol  Friday evening, Kaylor asked to take A into her room, and we said sure!  I heard music playing, and lots of giggles, so I snuck down the hallway to spy on the fun.. This is what I found; 

They were playing the cd player, dancing, and looking out the window.  I'm so glad I captured this sweet sister moment between the two of them... 

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there" -Amy Li

Today is the first day of Spring Break for Kaylor.. We're having Grandma & Grandpa Mallicoat over for dinner tonight, to celebrate Grandpa's birthday.  I know they love dessert just as much as we do, so I keep flip flopping on what we'll make. Kaylor will be helping me prepare the meal, and I love having her in the kitchen.  A will help too, by playing w/ my Tupperware and bowls at our feet ;)

Have a great week, everyone!


No comments: