Okay, second post of the day...Thumbs up?
I've been doing lots of work cleaning off old files & such from my pc hard-drive, and burning backup discs as well... So along w/ that came actually getting to go through a bunch of my own images! Yay! As a side note, I am OCD about backing up files, so I use an online company, called Backblaze. It constantly runs in the background, backing up the files that you specify. And I also burn dvds, make a duplicate copy, and one stays at my home, and the other off site.
One tip I can share that I do, regardless of having a chance to edit & post my own personal images, I ALWAYS organize them by date, immediately upon uploading them. This helps a TON, and I don't have to worry about constantly looking at the file info to see when it was taken. I have folders organized by year, then month, then the individual days of that month's folders. And believe it or not, if I'm searching for a specific image, I generally know the time frame that it was taken, which helps me find it. So, maybe this is my own method to madness, but it might help you too =)
Ashlyn looooooves looking out the windows.. We do this daily, and talk about all the things we see. We're working on bird sounds.. lol
I love profile pics! And doesn't it resemble a cross in the window? Love it! Double yay..
Look who it is! Miss bright, blue eyes! Yes, sometimes she does give in and let me snap one or two of her =)
More window watching... And now that we've been opening up the sunroom, it's A's favorite place to hang out!
I snapped this the other night right before dinner.. I love having dinner around the table as a family (A joins too, in her highchair). Saying prayer, taking time to sit & enjoy our meal together.. I had to capture what this table signifies for our family. ♥








No comments:
Post a Comment