I will share some recent pic faves tomorrow, but in the meantime I'd just like to share some things that I am so thankful for.
Today we took a family grocery trip.. This normally does not happen, but in an odd sort of way, it was super enjoyable! Erik & I downloaded a new app called "Grocery IQ", and it literally synced our lists together, and as you add or checkoff things from your list, it instantly updates the other persons list. Aside from that, I could not help but continuously think about that fact that we are so fortunate to be able to walk into the store, buy not only what we needed, but also what we wanted. It may seem like a miniscule task, but I thought about all of the families out there that eat & get what they have to, and we have been provided the tools from God to provide for our own family, in so many ways. Thank you, Lord for the blessings to feed our family nourishing, plentiful meals!
I'm also so, so thankful & grateful for our amazing friendships. There are times in your life when people come and go, but there are ones that come into your hearts and find a special place. When I think about the incredible relationships that we have made w/ our friends throughout the years, I cannot help but feel pure joy. Thank you, Lord for wonderful friends, and wonderful relationships..
No comments:
Post a Comment