Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday, April 24th...

So the concert was incredible to say the least.. I knew going into the show that the ticket prices would be well worth it.. Definitely wasn't disappointed, that's for sure! If you a semi- Keith Urban fan, I promise you.. See one show and you'll be a true fan.. This guy is AMAZING on so many levels as a musician. (not to mention HOT) lol.. And as always, Carrie Underwood is such a natural talent.. Good time, for sure...

Off to work, but back tonight.. I just got a print order in yesterday from those adorable twins & their big brother's session, and I ordered 3.5x5's of a somewhat business handout... They turned out sweet, so I'll post a pic of one tonight.. Have a great Thursday!

Also, thank you Grandma S. for making a trip into town on Monday JUST for my birthday! I love you, bunches!

No comments: