So I thought it would be fun to ask Kaylor some questions.. She always says the funniest things;
Why do you think people get married? "I don't really know.."
Are you going to get married someday? "Yeah, everyone's supposed to get married.."
How old do you think they should be? Why? "70? Like when you're young, but not REALLY young.. "
Haha... okay, that was fun, but she wasn't extremely talkative.. I'll try again though!
Why do you think people get married? "I don't really know.."
Are you going to get married someday? "Yeah, everyone's supposed to get married.."
How old do you think they should be? Why? "70? Like when you're young, but not REALLY young.. "
Haha... okay, that was fun, but she wasn't extremely talkative.. I'll try again though!
And a snapshot of my girl... Yes, her hair is a mess, she just had a sucker, sticky lips.. but it's my girl.. Just as she is.. I will always love you, Miss Kay.. Just the way you are =)

So I got a something fun delivered today.. A gallery wrap canvas for sample! I LOVE it... It's beautiful, and I cannot wait to show clients.. Canvas is defintiely a fresh way to display images in your home.. Hopefully I will have more of my very own to hang!



2 comments:
70? Dang! I didn't realize I was such a spring chicken when I got married. I'll have to tell my husband he's a cradle robber. ;)
That Ms. Kaylor is too funny (and adorable, sticky lips and all).
So, just WHEN are you moving your photog business to NC????
I love the canvas! That is really cool! I need one of my girls! :)
Post a Comment